• Assesses compliance with regulatory requirements and auditing standards, as wells as company policies.
• Executes audit procedures, which includes identifying issues, reviewing and analyzing evidences.
• Prepares the internal audit scope and audit plans
• Conducts independent audits of other departments’ records and activities and prepares according analyses for management.
• Performs and controls the complete audit cycle including risk management and control management for operational effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with regulations.
• Acquires, analyses, and evaluates financial and accounting documentation
• Prepares and presents management the reports that reflect audit results and document process
• Supervises, delivers, and reports on the testing and adequacy of the internal controls over financial reporting.
• Monitors the control methods of cost savings
• Investigates, assesses and monitors of operational processes and systems for compliance, safety, efficiency and quality
• Provides necessary recommendations to improve internal controls, maximize efficiency and minimize risks of loss.
• Investigates and determines causes of irregularities and errors.
• Recommends corrective action and suggests improvements.
• Advises top management on audit, risk and control matters.
• Workplace: Baku, Narimanov district, Alasgar Gayıbov str. 10P (close to Bakmil and Ulduz metrostations)
• Monday to Friday - 8:30 -17:00.
• Full social security
• Lunch provision
1 ildən aşağı
10 Ələsgər Qayıbov, Bakı