- Acts as advocate of agile mindset and processes, responsible for managing squad rhythm, synchronization, efficiency ofsquad processes and keeping up continuous improvement with deep understanding of the tribe and squads processes and adds value with broader perspective
- Coaches and facilitates teams in all aspects of Agile mindset and execution. Scope includes jump-starting new teams and on-going coaching for project teams and squads
- Applying Agile frameworks, tools, practices and principles to newly created teams and ensure that existing teams sustain all agile practices and mindset
- Work on methods of continuous development and improvement (together with other Agile Coaches) and incorporate them into day-to-day work of squads
- Provide one on one coaching to Product Owners and other team members related to product backlog management, release planning, backlog refinement, writing quality user stories, story splitting/breakdown, defining acceptance criteria, sprint planning and user acceptance testing.
- Develop training programs, team buildings, workshops and empowerment sessions for Agile teams, Centers of Excellence and Leadership
- Coordinate and facilitate agile related community of practice activities to drive shared learnings across the enterprise
- Develop agile training materials and training modules for Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile Teams and Leadership
- Facilitate the team to focus on self-organization and self-management
- Facilitate the team to focus on smaller achievable goals and reflect on successes and challenges in order to embrace opportunities for continuous improvement
- Establish productive, positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Coaches/Facilitates in lean thinking and development of Minimal Viable Products (MVP)
- Help to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Create an environment that meaningfully values and promotes autonomy, skill mastery, empowerment, transparency, innovation and learning.
- Dependency management and conflict resolution within agile teams and between agile and other corporate functions
- Drive and support culture change within organization
- Act as the facilitator responsible for supporting Tribe leader in strategy and execution
- Support overall transformation program
- Develop agile adoption strategy
- Continually offer strategies for improvement of business processes and agile adoption
- Apply techniques that increase collaboration, transparency and promote culture of experimentation and innovation
- Offer and apply business improvement solutions between teams
1 ildən 3 ilə qədər
Sahil Plaza, M. Useynov Prospekti 61, Bakı 1097