• Assist and relieve the Driller as necessary in supervising all work carried out on the drilling unit, ensuring that such work is carried out efficiently and in compliance with authorised operating procedures and Company Safety Policy.
• Assist in preparing all tools and equipment required for well operations. Maintain accurate records of all tubulars run in the hole including the pipe tally, full BHA/completion components and critical fishing dimensions e.g. ID/OD and connections.
• Carry out daily checks as required (e.g. BOP Control Unit and BOP status checks).
• Assist with maintenance, repair or replacement tasks in accordance with the Company’s Planned Preventative Maintenance System where and when required.
• Ensure accurate and complete handovers and assist in maintaining daily drilling records.
• Direct the personnel under his/her authority in the practical steps to ensure that all working places are maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition and all working practices employed are safe.
• Along with Fluid Operator operate, monitor, repair and maintain mud pumps and the entire drilling fluid circulation system, including pumps, fluid lines, shale shakers and mud tanks.
• Supervise the monitoring of drilling fluids and mud testing.
• Understand and maintain B.O.P. system, check reservoir fluid and accumulator bottle pressure. This will also include light and sound alarms.
• Evaluate all work to be carried out to the requirements of the Permit-to-Work system, initiate Permits-to-Work as necessary and ensure that all safety precautions are taken and work is only carried out as stated in the Permit-to-Work.
• Be responsible for the supervision of personnel engaged in activities in his/her area of responsibility or for which he/she has been allocated responsibility by his/her supervisor.
• Monitor, supervise and coach any Service company or Vendor company representatives that may be involved in the operations on the rig.
• Stand-in for alternative work discipline as required.
• Complete any other reasonable tasks as delegated by Line Supervisor.
• Attend onshore or offshore meetings and additional training, as required.
• Assist in optimising operational performance, in a timely manner.
• Maintain the Permit to Work system fully in use for any associated work in his/her area.
• Comply with Company Business Management System.
• Shall assist as directed to ensure optimisation of operational performance in a timely manner to achieve operational KPI’s within his sphere of influence.
• Shall ensure shaker screen consumption is optimised to reduce cost to company.
• Shall be responsible for performance of their duties as per this Job Description, reporting of true information about operational status on site, implementation of orders, memos and instructions of management.
• Shall assist in ensuring implementation of all relevant Operational Management Systems (Policies, procedures, Rules and Regulations) as well as Regulations of Client.
• Shall be responsible for keeping business or commercial data confidential.
1 ildən aşağı
14th Floor ISR Plaza 69 Nizami Street AZ1000 Baku Azerbaijan