• Have the right to live and work in Azerbaijan
• B2 level English according to CEFR level (Common European Framework of Languages)
• possess excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Azerbaijani is a must.
• be over age 18
• available during the 1st (09:00-14:00) or 2nd (14:00-18:00) half of the day during the week and on the weekends
• attend full day training session which will be held sometime before the first exam session; periodically attend half-day refreshing trainings when required;
• possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• possess the ability and strong motivation to work with international organizations in cultural relations
• possess ability to learn in a busy office: ability to work under pressure, deal with difficult customers and demonstrate personal initiative.
• ability to deal directly with peers and customers in a pleasant manner but be firm where necessary; act promptly to ensure customer problems are resolved
• be flexible, pro-active and enthusiastic team player with a persistent drive to deliver results.
• possess the following essential competencies and skills:
1 ildən aşağı
8-ci mərtəbə, Landmark III, 90A, Nizami küçəsi, Bakı