- Support of commissioning and start-up of an assigned scope of work, including specific complex deliverables such as development of a detailed commissioning and startup plan and schedule.
- Assist in preparation of the project execution plans, cost estimates, subcontracts requirements and risk management.
- Support commissioning team in both home office and field, coordinate final handover to client and provides assistance to client operations for the startup and performance testing of facilities.
- Assist in preparation of the commissioning specifications on basis of design documents.
- To identify system conditions that are abnormal, determine their cause and recommend corrective actions.
- To conduct loop checks, function tests for the control and protection systems, trouble shooting of PLC and other controllers.
- Use HART and FF field communicator to communicate with instruments and set values.
- Performing commissioning works in accordance with standards regarding Testing and Commissioning requirements for ESD & PCS cabinets, DCS systems, F&G Panels, transmitters, detectors, valves, gauges, switches, analayzers etc.
- Status reporting of commissioning progress as required by the project
- Identification & sourcing of Commissioning tools / spares / consumables
- Production of commissioning work packs in line with project procedures
- Identification of PTW requirements and the raising of applicable permits to cover commissioning work scope
- Instrumentation hazard and reliability analysis
- Instrumentation system troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis
- Verification and acceptance of mechanical completion and commissioning handover packages in line with the agreed system handover schedule
- Record all inspection and test results on relevant certificates contained in Guidance on Certification Handover Pack;
- Take a main role in the start-up process
- Undertake responsibility to comply with all the Occupation Health, Safety and Sanitation requirements applied within the company.
5 ildən artıq