• Receiving phone calls, e-mails and Trouble Tickets (TT) from Customers; sending responses to Customers and initiating the incident management process;
• Registering a TT in Support Trouble Ticketing System;
• Determining Severity Level (SL) of the arising incidents or confirming SL determined by Customer;
• Following up TT processing from the open status till close. This include regular monitoring of TT status, calls and e-mail to all levels of support members then necessary, defending Customer’s side and point of view etc.;
• Diagnose of the incident described in TT and finding out the reasons behind of the incident;
• In case of impossibility of diagnosing the incident within certain period of time based on Operational Level Agreement (OLA) escalation the diagnose process to the 2nd Level of Support;
• Applying the 1st workaround actions from the Instructions provided for each service containing particular incident symptoms and actions themselves;
• If Service Support specialist has identified that more detailed knowledge is required to solve the incident escalation to 2nd Level of Support is performed;
• Preparing monthly support reports which contain information about response, diagnosis and solution time, brief description and related activities for each arising incidents.
• Regular monitoring of service components statuses using appropriate tools; in case of incident detection registering a TT and initiating incident management process.
• Contact appropriate specialists on Customer’s side in case of any incident regarding Customer’s interfaces.
• Preparing documents intended to improve the work of Service Support.
• Providing their opinions and suggestions about Service Support work improvement: processes, tools etc.
1 ildən 3 ilə qədər
Cəlil Məmmədquluzadə küçəsi, Bakı