• Conduct mine and mine activity surveys using a variety of topographic equipment and tools.
• Conducts surveys at surface and mine sites to obtain data used in planning mining operations.
• Coordinates fixing of ore contours, pit design lines, exploration, production and blast drill holes, road design lines etc. in the mine.
• Daily mining surveying as well as mined each ore blocks, pick up drilled production and blast drill holes.
• Control exact mining levels during mining activity.
• Computes data necessary for driving and connecting underground passages to control direction and extent of mining operation
• Monthly stockpiles, waste rock dump, heap leach and plant pools surveying to calculate volume.
• Working with mine geologists and mine engineers as a part of the Topographical team in the field, assisting for the topographical works.
• Work location: Gadabay, Azerbaijan
• Work schedule: 22 working days, 9 rest days
1 ildən aşağı